Friday, June 29, 2012

BBQ Chipotle Wings

So I was on a crazy wings craving last friday, so I whipped these little guys up, and they were actually better than I expected. So here they are..


Ingredients
Pack of Wings - 2-2.5 lbs
1/3 cup of BBQ Sauce
3 Tbs. of Honey
1/4 Cup of Sliced Chipotles


I used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce..because uhmm hello, The Sauce is the Boss! hah, but really use any type. I'm also lucky to have had this fresh honey we get shipped from Jalpa! and any canned chipotles will do. I used about half of that can..I like spicy :)

Combine ..



So bag your chicken, throw half of the sauce mixture and shake, making sure all the wings are covered.  Save the rest of the sauce for later..

Sadly..I don't have a grill at home, so I had to opt for baking them in the oven..ahem Daniel! I've been asking for one for over a month now. Okay so after about 20 minutes in the oven (375 degrees) I topped each wing with a spoonful of sauce and let them cook for another 20 minutes. I turned each one and let them cook for another 5-10 minutes.. and thats it!



..the aftermath, Daniel's plate :)



These were so good, I'll probably make them again for 4th of July, but this time I'll get to grill them outside at my parent's house. Hope everyone has a fun weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by. You have some yummy treats on here. I have never tried making my own wing before. Very strange since our family LOVES them. I must try this one.

    I will Pin it so I don't forget it. lol Enjoy your day!! Julie from Stlavonlady – Scatterbrained In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete