Monday, November 12, 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake Oreos

This past Saturday, my family had our Thanksgiving get together. Not because we couldn't wait..which I absolutely couldn't, but because my sisters scheduled c-section was conveniently planned the day before the real Thanksgiving.. But it all worked out for the purpose of this blog! in case anyone wants to make these little guys for their thanksgiving gatherings! 


Initially I wanted to make these because uhm how cute are they? But they ended up being a big hit, super yummy!

You will need..
  • 2-8 oz pkgs. cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 c. sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 Tbsp. sour cream
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 c. canned pumpkin
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 24 Oreos
*this will make 24 cookie's / cheesecake's I made 12, so you can just half all of the ingredients.

Start by whipping your cream cheese..


After its soft and creamy, add the sugar, eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and pumpkin puree



The original recipe did not have cinnamon or nutmeg, but if you have some handy, I would for sure sprinkle a wee bit in the mix too.

Heat your oven at 350 degrees, place a cupcake liner in your cupcake tin, with 1 of the oreos. I removed the cream because, I'm not a fan of oreo cream..but if you are, hey by all means leave it on.              



scoop each cupcake liner with your mix 3/4 to the top, finally top each with the other half of the oreo.


Bake them in your oven for 20-25 minutes. Let them cool for a few minutes before removing them from the cupcake liners, they come off fairly easily. Keep them refrigerated until ready to eat.

 When cold and ready to eat I added a bit of whipped cream and crumbled oreos!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their loved ones! and to my friends and family in Los Angeles, I love and miss you guys ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment