Friday, September 2, 2011

Fabric softener!

So I recently found this Homemade fabric softener, I guess recipe... Can I use the word recipe for creating something doesn't involve food? So my 4 year old son has mild to bad case of eczema, he's been on countless topical steroids! And allergy meds. I have noticed that fabric softener and detergents do affect his skin, but I've yet to find a good one, that won't make him itchy and cause break outs, and leave his clothes soft as well. So here is the homemade fabric softener "recipe"

6 cups of water
3 cups of vinegar
2 cups of your choice of hair conditioner

And that's it! Use as much as you'd normally use with store bought softener.

I got this from...

http://www.food.com/recipe/homemade-fabric-softener-355877

2 comments:

  1. That could actually work for me because I'm not allergic to my hair conditioner =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha there you go! Let me know how it works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete